Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions govern all use of the XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (the "Website"). By using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Agreement"), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. The website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years of age.
Responsibility of Contributors
- We will not automatically censor foul language or explicitly sexual descriptions in confessions, but we always reserve the right to edit confessions and comments. Racist, hateful, taunting, baiting, or otherwise detestable messages will be deleted. If you post material to the Website, make comments on submissions, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, "Content"), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either:
- received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or
- secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not libelous or defamatory , does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your submissions are not written in a manner that misleads readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, you do not claim to be a person other than yourself or company other than your own; andBy submitting Content to XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA, you grant XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting the Website. If you delete Content, XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA has the right (though not the obligation) to, in XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA's sole discretion to:
- refuse or remove any content that, in XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA's reasonable opinion, violates any XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
- terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA's sole discretion.
- By posting on XXNX.BIZ & XXNX.CA, you indicate your acceptance of these policies. If you cannot agree to abide by the rules, then please do not post on the site.